Friday, June 17, 2011

They Said

"... and could earn me an extra $114,000 in the next year!"


"I was stuck on page 2 of Google for my most profitable keyword for the last two years. I tried everything to get to page one. Then, after just two months using SEOLinkVine, I not only made it to page one, but now own the number one spot for my keyword. Wanna know how much that's worth? I went from $3267 in sales for the month before to $12,844 in sales after hitting #1 (that's a 393% increase - and could earn me an EXTRA $114,000 in the next year). Thanks Brad!"

Joel Thomas




"My money site has jumped from position 411 to position 71 in Google!"

"Hi Brad, Just wanted to stop by and thank you for an amazing service that you have going here. I just wrote a handful of articles and my money site has jumped from position 411 in Google to position 71 for a medium competition keyword. Seolinkvine makes the task of building links so much easier. Thanks once again and I look forward to seeing my websites climb up the search results."

Arturo Ramirez



"I have been able to have 5 out of 5 sites make the 1st page of Google!"


"Hi, my name is Patrick Shelley and using SEO link vine I have been able to have 5 out of 5 sites make the 1st page of Google (I don't check the others, Yahoo ect...). I have more sites that I am now building and anticipate the same type of results. Of course you have to do your keyword research correctly. But that being said Brad's service getting hundreds of links for just one article dripped over time and with no real footprint (I checked) is truthfully a very good solid value for the money especially when most services have so many problems all the time. Bottom line: great value, good solid service and always being improved by a pretty smart guy. What more would you want?"

Patrick Shelle